Unique Custom Tour of West Maui
Marvel at the Beauty of West Maui
Our West Maui Adventures will give you the trip of a lifetime and you can customize it how you want! This private and unique tour of the western side of the island can feature a trip to the historical town of Lahaina, incredible scenic spots including the world-famous Honolua Bay, bright-red cliffs, a spectacular blowhole, and striking rock lava formations. There also might be a chance to cool off in beautiful and refreshing tidal pools and or jump in the ocean.
Please note: this is a highly customized tour and can go from being a mellow sightseeing excursion to an adventure-packed trip! Let us know your preference at the point of booking.
- $895 for 1-2 pax
- $175 each additional passenger
- Water, juices & soda, snacks
- Rain ponchos/umbrellas
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Eco-friendly insect repellent
- We’ll pick you up from your hotel, cruise ship harbor, airport, or meet you at a park & ride.
- Ask for details/select your pick-up option in the booking form.
- Pick-up fee applies for West side locations.
Every day, year-round
Lunch –No-host lunch at local restaurant or optional picnic lunch $20pp
What to bring
- Beach towels
- Change of dry clothes
- Light jacket or long sleeve shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
While this tour can be customized to fit your physical abilities and can be very mellow, guests still must be able to enter and exit the vehicle unassisted. Please contact us for details.
Stroll through the historical town of Lahaina
Whale watch or “surfer-watch” from the shore at world-famous Honolua Bay (during the winter months)
Cheer at the Nakalele blowhole going off over 100 feet in the air
Stop at breathtaking scenic points surrounded by native vegetation
Immerse yourself in refreshing tide pools or dare to jump off a cliff into the ocean
Marvel at the bright-red cliffs contrasting with the blues and greens of the ocean and valleys
Admire spectacular lava rock formations
What You'll Do
This West Maui tour is highly customized to your party and interests. Depending on where we start from and how adventurous you want to be, we will suggest a custom itinerary and stops just for you.
As a starting point, we recommend that you go around Kahalawai, aka the West Maui Mountains, and make sure to have your camera ready. Be prepared to be wowed by the incredible views as well as taking in the highlights listed above! Then there are many possibilities for the rest of the customized itinerary including:
- See the remarkable rock formation of the Nakalele Blowhole and be wowed by the waves crashing against it
- Breathe in the cleanest air on Earth at the Ohai Loop
- Head through the quaint village of Kahakuloa and sample the local delicacies
- Rinse off and cool down in hidden waterfalls
- Witness the beauty of the Valley Isle while learning about its history and environment
You won’t be able to do it all, but we are always happy to recommend an itinerary based on your wants, the weather, and the time of year.